This Korean glass noodle sauce based on spiced soy sauce is delicious and easy to prepare Japchae. Also known as Korean stir-fried sweet potato noodles with various vegetables and possibly meat. Read more..
You can use this sauce for other noodles or dishes to still get a delicious Japchae flavor.
How can you prepare Japchae?
1. Boil 120 ml glass noodles in boiling water and drain.
2. Stir-fry 2 oz pork marinated in soy sauce, pepper, and garlic.
3. Stir fry a small amount of spinach, mushrooms, carrots and onions.
4. Stir fry the glass noodles with 2 tablespoons Ajumma Republic Japchae Sauce.
5. Mix all ingredients together.
Produced in South Korea.
Ingredients: Soy sauce (water, defatted soybean, brewed soy sauce [wheat], salt) (36.61%), sugar (30%), corn starch syrup, water, ethyl alcohol, thickener (E1401), sesame oil, salt, black pepper, Garlic powder ( garlic, maltodextrin, anti-caking agent [E551]), thickener (E412), sesame seed, grapefruit seed extract.
This Korean glass noodle sauce based on spiced soy sauce is delicious and easy to prepare Japchae. A..
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register